Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
If you’re ready for the flavors of fall, we’ve got a drink idea for you! This drink recipe from Tidy Mom is our go-to when we’re ready for sweaters and cooler temps.
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces of apple cider
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces of ginger ale (or ginger beer)
- apple slices for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine ice cubes, apple cider, bourbon, and lemon juice in cocktail shaker. Shake for 30 seconds then strain into glass.
- Top off with ginger ale (or ginger beer)
- Garnish with apple slice and cinnamon stick.
If you try this out, make sure to let us know!