Cara Loafer, Black Leather
- Leather upper. TOMS leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group.
- Cushioned and durable EVA midsole.
- TPR outsole with rubber lug for traction.
- Outsole height is approximately 1 1/2".
- TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
- When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. WEAR TOMS. WEAR GOOD
We find that the Cara Loafers run true to size
In 2006, TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie pioneered the One for One® model—giving away one pair of shoes for every pair sold, supporting larger health, education, and community development programs through strategic partnerships. Today they give ⅓ of profits for grassroots good. Since the beginning of TOMS, their community has made a positive impact on over 100,000,000 lives—and they're far from finished.