Five Things to do this Summer in Apex
It’s finally summer and that means school is out and more vacation days away from work! With the warm sun and blue Carolina skies it gets us in the mood to get out of the house. Our pavement is full of sidewalk chalk art with hopscotch daring us to master, pool towels that are drying outside blow in the breeze like a flag, and our cheeks sticky from eating cold popsicles all make for a perfect summer's day. Sometimes though we want to explore and experience new things without having to leave town. You’re in luck, this blog post will consist of five fun things to do in Apex this summer!
1) The 4th of July Parade is perfect to bring family and friends and there are fireworks at night!
2) Night Market is located in Beaver Creek with live music too! Click on the picture and it will take you to the website of times and dates for the next gathering.
3) Jordan Lake has a cute beach to lay out your towel and soak up the sun. There are also a lot of walking trails and picnic spots.
4) The Farmers Market in Beaver Creek Crossings on Saturdays from 9:00 - Noon with all kinds of goodies being sold! Click on the picture to be sent to the website for the upcoming dates.
5) Spend an afternoon in downtown Apex, and be sure to stop by Rose & Lee!